Our friend Q took the IELTS test in the UK and remembered the following questions from the Reading, Writing and Speaking sub-tests:
Passage 1. About peacocks in Australia.
Passage 2. About music and its positive effect on some disabled people.
Passage 3. About class size reduction and its effect on students’ performance.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two maps of an island in 1990 and now. We were asked to summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and to make comparison where relevant.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
New parents should attend parenting classes to learn how to bring up their children well. To what extent do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give your opinion, supported by examples from your own experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Why did you choose this subject?
Describe a website that you like and use a lot. Please say
– What is the website?
– How did you find it?
– Why do you like it?
– Do you like internet shopping?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of online shopping?
– Do you think online shopping will increase or decrease in the future?
– Why do you think so?
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Australia…
- IELTS test in Azerbaijan – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our kind friend U took the IELTS test in Azerbaijan…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 (General Training) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 Thanks to J who took the IELTS Speaking test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 When R took the IELTS Speaking test in India he…