Our friend Y took the IELTS Speaking test in Japan and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Why did you choose this job?
– What will you do in the future?
– What color do you like? Why?
– What color is popular among your friends? Why?
– What color won’t you decorate the walls of your room with? Why?
– Do you like chocolate?
– Did you also like chocolate as a child?
– Do you think most people like chocolate? Why?
Describe a piece of equipment that is essential for you in everyday use. Please say
– What is it?
– Why is it important to you?
– How often do you use it during the day?
– Who else in your family uses this equipment?
– What other equipment do you have at home?
– What is the future of machines or robots, in your opinion?
– Describe the advantages of industrial robotic and automation systems.
– Do you think having robots in our houses would be beneficial?
– Do you think robots will take our jobs in the future?
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – September 2016 When B took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia he…
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 When D took the IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka,…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 Thanks to J who took the IELTS Speaking test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – January 2017 When S took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia, the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Kazakhstan – January 2017 Our friend D took the IELTS Speaking test in Kazakhstan…