Our friend P took the IELTS test in India and remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1. A conversation about a film club membership.
Section 2. A talk about berry growing farm, Hawsberry Harvest.
Section 3. A conversation between a professor and two students regarding their field trip.
Section 4. About Baltic amber, its properties and use.
Passage 1. About the discovery of ancient printed books.
Passage 2. About combination of Arts and Engineering.
Passage 3. About water fluoridation.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table that was showing the total water usage in four countries: Saudi Arabia, New Zealand, Spain and Canada. We had to summarize and compare the data.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
The main aim of advertising campaign is to increase sales of a certain product, but people don’t really need it. To what extent you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion and relevant examples.
- IELTS test in Azerbaijan – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our kind friend U took the IELTS test in Azerbaijan…
- IELTS test in Hyderabad, India – January 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Hyderabad…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia and India – April 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to IELTS test takers F and S we know…
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend Q took the IELTS test in the UK…
- IELTS test in India – March 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend K from India took the IELTS test and…