When P took the IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines he was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you love your work?
– What are your plans for the future?
– Can you tell me something exciting about your town?
– Do you like celebrations?
– What do you usually celebrate in your town?
Talk about a science subject that you studied and liked. Please say
– What is it?
– Why did you choose it?
– How can you use it in life?
– Why are you interested in this field of science?
– What do you think about the next technological advancements in the future?
– Can you give some examples?
– Do you think scientific discoveries can have some positive and negative effects at the same time?
– What inventions might be developed in the future, in your opinion?
– Do we have self-driving cars already?
– Why do we need them?
– Please give some examples.
- IELTS Speaking test in Japan – January 2017 Our friend Y took the IELTS Speaking test in Japan…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 Thanks to J who took the IELTS Speaking test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – January 2017 When S took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia, the…
- IELTS test in India – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend P took the IELTS test in India and…
- IELTS Speaking test in the Philippines – June 2016 Thanks to C who took the IELTS Speaking test in…