After taking the IELTS test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan our friend B remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1. A woman registered for a driving test.
Section 2. About a certain game and its rules.
Section 3. About paintings and different artists.
Section 4. About children’s development.
Passage 1. About obesity issues.
Passage 2. About Space exploration and robotics.
Passage 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given three pie charts showing different types of accommodation holidaymakers chose in the recent years.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays most people choose to throw away broken things instead of repairing them, and replace them with new ones. Why is this happening? What problems may it lead to?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Describe your hometown, please.
– Do you like watches?
– Do you wear one?
– What type of watches do you like?
Talk about your future plans that aren’t related to studies or work. Please say
– What do you have planned?
– When are you going to do it?
– Why did you make these plans?
– What do you think about planning?
– What is more important at the workplace, team or salary?
– Why do you think so?
- IELTS Speaking test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan – July 2016 Today we have another IELTS update from Uzbekistan. Our friends…
- IELTS test in India – February 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to R who recently took the IELTS test in…
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan – July 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend U took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan and…
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend Q took the IELTS test in the UK…
- IELTS test in India – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend P took the IELTS test in India and…