Our kind friend B took the IELTS Speaking test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– What are your future plans?
– What is your favorite color?
– Was it the same when you were a child?
– What color wouldn’t you choose to decorate your home?
– Do you like sports?
– Do you do physical exercises?
– What exercises do you do to stay fit?
Describe a sport centre in your hometown. Please say
– Where is it situated?
– What facilities does it have?
– How important is it for your city?
– Do you think there should be more sport centres in your city?
– Why do people watch sport competitions?
– Can you mention some sports that men or women engage in?
– What are the pros and cons of hosting the Olympic Games?
– Why do you think so?
- IELTS test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan – February 2017 (Academic Module) After taking the IELTS test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan our friend…
- IELTS Speaking test in Germany – November 2016 Thanks to a friend who took his IELTS test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in Hong Kong – February 2017 When C took the IELTS Speaking test in Hong Kong,…
- IELTS Speaking test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan – July 2016 Today we have another IELTS update from Uzbekistan. Our friends…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – August 2016 When E took the IELTS Speaking test in India he…