Our friend R took the IELTS test in the UK and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar graph showing homes that have computer access, mobile internet and broadband in Australia from 1998 to 2008. We had to summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
In many countries few people have extremely high incomes compared to the rest of the population. Some believe that this is good, while others say that the government should not allow this to happen. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or a flat?
– Can you describe it, please?
– What can you see from your windows?
– Do you invite friends over to your place?
– Do you also go to your friends’ houses?
– What do you and your friends usually do together?
– Do you like when friends are visiting you at home?
– Do you prefer to meet with your friends at home or elsewhere?
– Do you like celebrities?
– Is there any celebrity that you like the most?
– Do you go to the cinema to watch movies? Why?
Describe a film that you have watched recently and liked. Please say
– What film was it?
– Where and when did you see it?
– Why was this film memorable to you?
– Do you think it is right that producers spend extreme amounts of money on making their films?
– Do you think it is right that celebrities earn high incomes?
– Some countries like America, Australia and India have their own film industry, do you think this is good? Why?
– Some say in the future there will be no real people in the cast, all graphics will be generated by computers. What is your view on this?
– Do you think that films should be based on real stories?
– Do you believe that films based on true life stories are accurate?
– Should they really be accurate? Why?
- IELTS test in India – February 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to R who recently took the IELTS test in…
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan – December 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend Y took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan and…
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2017 (General Training) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Australia and…
- IELTS test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – February 2017 (Academic Module) Two of our friends took the IELTS test in Riyadh,…
- IELTS test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan – February 2017 (Academic Module) After taking the IELTS test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan our friend…