Our friend T took the IELTS test in Kazakhstan and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write an inquiry letter to your new employer with a suggestion to hire your close friend or relative. In your letter say
– Who is this person?
– Why should your employer hire him/her?
– Suggest what job he/she should be doing.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Most people believe that the best way to spend holidays is by going abroad, staying at a hotel and enjoying the local attractions. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion and include relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Do you like sunny weather?
– Why is it so?
– How do people usually convey information to each other?
– Is it easier to inform somebody now, compared to the past?
– Why do you think so?
Talk about an instance when you were surprised to receive some interesting news or information. Please
– Where and when was it?
– What was it about?
– Who did inform you about it?
– How did you get the news?
– What did you feel then?
– Did you tell somebody about it?
– How did you feel about it later?
- IELTS test in Australia – February 2017 (General Training) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Australia and…
- IELTS test in India – February 2017 (General Training) Thanks to H who took the IELTS test in India…
- IELTS test in Hong Kong – February 2017 (General Training) Our kind friend B took the IELTS test in Hong…
- IELTS Speaking test in Kazakhstan – January 2017 Our friend D took the IELTS Speaking test in Kazakhstan…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – February 2017 (General Training) Our friend G took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…