Our friend C took IELTS in India and remembered the following questions from the Speaking test:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What are your future plans?
– Do you like holidays? Why?
– What do you prefer to do on holidays?
– How long do you usually enjoy holidays?
– Do you like celebrities?
– Who is the favourite celebrity from your country? Why?
Describe a place where you feel relaxed. Please say
– What and where is this place?
– Who do you go there with?
– Why do you find it so relaxing?
– Are there any other activities where people feel relaxed?
– What should companies do for their employees’ relaxation?
– Are there any changes now in relaxing activities compared to the past?
– Why do you think it is so?
– Are there any other ways for relaxation?
- IELTS Speaking test in Japan – February 2017 Our friend N took the IELTS Speaking test in Japan…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – July 2016 When our friend Z took the IELTS Speaking test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 When R took the IELTS Speaking test in India he…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 Thanks to J who took the IELTS Speaking test in…
- IELTS test in India – March 2017 (Academic Module) After taking the IELTS test in India R remembered the…