Our friend Q took the IELTS test in Pakistan and remembered the following questions:
Passage 1. About the evolution of Bovids.
Passage 2. About some crop and land issues in Australia.
Passage 3. Group Behavior.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a table showing the usage of Internet by people in the UK for different activities like shopping, banking, music, learning, TV, and games in 2007-2009. We had to summarize and compare data.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays schoolchildren and students are taught to be competitive towards their classmates and aren’t encouraged to help the weaker students. Do the disadvantages of this outweigh the advantages? Give your own opinion and support it with relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– What do you do for a living?
– What do you think shoes tell about someone’s personality?
– Do you like to wear formal or casual shoes?
– Do you purchase shoes online?
– Do you think people have too many pairs of shoes?
– Do you like to spend money on shoes?
Describe customer service you received in any shop or a hotel. Please say
– What was the place?
– What was the name of person serving you?
– How did you feel about it?
– How can customer service affect a person’s life?
– What are the main differences of customer service provided by retail and brands’ shops?
– Have you felt angry because of bad customer service? Why?
– Why do people feel bad about customer service?
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – March 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to L who took the IELTS test in Sri…
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – March 2017 Thanks to S who recently took the IELTS test in…
- IELTS test in India – March 2017 (Academic Module) After taking the IELTS test in India R remembered the…
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend Q took the IELTS test in the UK…
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Australia…