Our friend A took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan and remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a flow chart showing the stages of digging a hole and installation of a household waste disposal unit.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Foreign tourists must be charged higher fees than local people to visit cultural places and historical sites. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give your own opinion including relevant examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Let’s talk about your hometown.
– Where do you live?
– Did you grow up there?
– Is it a good town for families with kids?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Can you describe your place?
– Do you like taking pictures?
– What do you do when you take photos?
– Do you have many childhood photos?
Describe a place such as a swimming pool, skyscraper or any other building in your hometown or city. Please say
– What is it?
– Where and when was it build?
– Do you like to visit this place? Why?
– Let’s talk about materialism and competitive world.
– Do you think our behaviour these days is affected by materialism? How?
– How do you expect things to change in the future?
- IELTS test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan – February 2017 (Academic Module) After taking the IELTS test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan our friend…
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – February 2017 Lately we have been receiving quite a few IELTS updates…
- IELTS test in Azerbaijan – March 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend K took the IELTS test in Azerbaijan recently…
- IELTS test in India – March 2017 (Academic Module) After taking the IELTS test in India R remembered the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan – February 2017 Our kind friend B took the IELTS Speaking test in…