Our friend J took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan and remembered the following details:
Section 1. A telephone conversation about a damaged fridge delivery.
Section 2. Students discussed their project with a teacher.
Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
Passage 1. About the history of tea and different tea ceremonies.
Passage 2. About Australian dingoes.
Passage 3. About a writer and his novels.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing five trends and a pie chart with percentages in five categories. We had to summarize it.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays most big cities have high congestion and road traffic issues. What are the real causes for this? Suggest a solution that will help to relieve it.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe a place you live in now.
– Let’s talk about mirrors.
– How often do you use a mirror?
– Did you ever buy a mirror?
– Are mirrors good for decoration?
– Why do you think so?
– Is secondary education necessary?
– What do you like or dislike about it?
Describe a well-paid job that you would like to do. Please say
– What job is it?
– Why do you want to do it?
– What would you do to get it?
– Do you know someone doing such a job?
– What jobs are important in your opinion?
– Is it necessary to motivate employees to do their job?
– What is a good motivation in your opinion?
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan – March 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan and…
- IELTS test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan – February 2017 (Academic Module) After taking the IELTS test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan our friend…
- IELTS test in Pune, India – January 2017 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers S and J remembered the following…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – March 2017 When M took the IELTS Speaking test in Iran he…
- IELTS test in Singapore – March 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Singapore and…