Our friend K took the IELTS test in Singapore and remembered the following details:
Section 1. About Grand Sands Bay hotel holiday packages.
Section 2. A home store improvement plan.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. The impact of Australian cars between 1940s and 1990s.
Passage 1. About museums.
Questions: True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. About world tour holiday options.
Questions: match headings to paragraphs.
Passage 3. About the Chartered Institute of Marketing and members’ benefits.
Passage 4. About Benchmark institution, its staff and apprenticeship program.
Passage 5. About volunteering program suitable for all ages.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
One of your colleagues from another country comes to your office for an official meeting. Write a letter to him/her and say
– Describe how to get from the airport to his/her hotel.
– Describe the hotel he/she will be staying in.
– Describe the arrangement for the meeting.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe it is better for children to grow up in the city while others say it is better to grow up in the countryside. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
Talk about an instance when you were prevented from using a mobile phone. Please say
– Where and when did it take place?
– Why did you need to use your phone?
– How did you feel then?
– Why was the phone usage prohibited there?
– Don’t remember the other questions.
- IELTS test in Singapore – March 2017 (General Training) When N took the IELTS test in Singapore, they had…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – March 2017 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Sri Lanka (thanks, I!) remembered…
- IELTS test in Hong Kong – February 2017 (General Training) Our kind friend B took the IELTS test in Hong…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 (General Training) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS test in Australia – April 2017 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Australia (thanks, D!) remembered the…