Our friend C took the IELTS test in Australia and remembered the following topics and questions:
Section 1. A phone conversation regarding children’s camping trip.
Questions: filling in blanks.
Section 2. A map description of a park where a festival will be held. The talk instructed volunteers about various locations of festival facilities.
Questions: multiple choice, map labeling.
Section 3. Two lecturers discussed the topic of having a hands-on job training and benefits of a reflective journal.
Section 4. A presentation about the conservation of amphibians and toads.
Questions: filling in blanks, short-answer questions (no more than 1 word).
Passage 1. About the childhood of Charles Dickens (English writer and novelist).
Questions: filling in blanks, True/False/Not Given.
Passage 2. About the research of facial expressions.
Questions: filling in blanks, match information to paragraphs, match various statements with different researchers.
Passage 3. About the extinction of a certain species of dinosaurs.
Questions: multiple choice, True/False/Not Given, table completion.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two bar charts showing modes of transport that people were using to travel to university and work in 2004 and 2009. We had to summarize the information.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Consumers nowadays are faced with increased advertising from competitive companies. To what extent do you think consumers are influenced by these advertisements? What measures can be taken to tackle this issue?
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Australia…
- IELTS test in Vietnam – December 2016 (Academic Module) An IELTS test taker from Vietnam (thanks, N!) remembered the…
- IELTS test in Singapore – March 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Singapore and…
- IELTS test in Singapore – July 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to our friend M we know this much about…
- IELTS test in India – September 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend D took the IELTS test in India and…