When A took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia, he remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your friend and ask him/her to translate an important document you have received. In your letter say
– Why is it important for you?
– How fast do you need it back?
– Why do you need his/her expertise?
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that children today are not as fit and healthy as in the past. Do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give you opinion, reasons and solutions.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– What is so special about this place?
– Did you like living in your hometown?
– What is your favorite place in your hometown?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
Describe a café that you like and visit often. Please say
– Where and what is it?
– When do you usually go there?
– What do you usually order there?
– What do you like and dislike about this cafe?
– Will you go there again?
– Do you visit it by yourself or with friends?
– Do you think people are meant to live in big cities surrounded by strangers?
– Why do you think so?
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – February 2017 Thanks to J, an IELTS test taker from Saudi Arabia,…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – April 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend T took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia…
- IELTS test in Egypt – March 2017 (General Training) The questions below were shared by M who recently took…
- IELTS test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – June 2016 (General Training) Thanks to A who took the IELTS test in Saudi…
- IELTS test in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – February 2017 (Academic Module) Two of our friends took the IELTS test in Riyadh,…