An IELTS test taker from Colombia remembered the following Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subjects are you studying?
– Why did you chose these subjects?
– Where are you planning to work after finishing your studies?
– Let’s talk about photographs.
– Do you like taking photos?
– Why do you keep these photos?
– Do you like taking photos while on a trip?
– What do you do in your free time?
– Where do people usually spend their free time in your country?
– How do you usually spend your weekends?
Describe an event that you enjoyed recently. Please say
– What was the event?
– When and where did it take place?
– Who was there with you?
– Did you enjoy the event?
– What was special about it?
– What kind of facilities can you suggest for young people to spend their time effectively?
– Should children spend their entire time with their parents? Why?
– Are there any approaches that can be used when parents cannot spend time with their children?
– What kind of activities are popular with children?
– Do you think that twenty four hours in a day is enough nowadays? Why?
- IELTS test in Colombia – August 2016 (Academic Module) Thanks to J who took the IELTS test in Colombia…
- IELTS test in Colombia – December 2016 (Academic Module) Our friend from Colombia remembered the following details after his…
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – February 2017 When A took the IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan he…
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 When D took the IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka,…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – May 2016 Our friend B took the IELTS test in Iran and…