Our friend M took the IELTS test in Ireland and remembered the following questions:
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your friend is planning to come and visit you next month. Unfortunately you can’t meet him/her. Write a letter to your friend and say
– Apologise about it.
– Explain the reason why you can’t meet him/her.
– Suggest a different arrangement to meet later.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that for an effective studying process at school students should be involved in decisions how to run the school. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Describe your hometown.
– Do you like children?
– How often do you watch television?
– Did you watch a lot of TV as a child? Why?
– Do you like buying shoes?
– What do you prefer to wear, comfortable or fashionable shoes?
– Have you ever bought shoes online?
Talk about a good time you spent with a young child. Please say
– who the child is
– when you spent time with him/her
– what you did together
– and why you had a good time.
– Do you think it is a good strategy for parents to always control their children?
– Why do you think so?
– Are children living differently now than in the past?
– Nowadays children use lots of electronic gadgets, what do you think about it?
– Does it affect children’s development?
– In what way?
– Are there any positive effects of using gadgets?
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – February 2017 (General Training) Our friend G took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS test in Egypt – March 2017 (General Training) The questions below were shared by M who recently took…
- IELTS test in Saudi Arabia – April 2017 (General Training) When A took the IELTS test in Saudi Arabia, he…
- IELTS Speaking test in Pakistan – March 2017 Thanks to our friend U who took the IELTS Speaking…
- IELTS test in Singapore – April 2017 (General Training) Our friend K took the IELTS test in Singapore and…