Our friend R took the IELTS Speaking test in India where she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– What can you see through your window?
– Do you like chocolate?
– Did you like it as a child?
– Why is chocolate so popular?
– Have you ever been given chocolate as a gift?
– Did you use to read books as a teenager?
– Do you buy or borrow books?
– Why is that?
– Do you read books online?
Talk about a tall building you know. Please say
– What and where is it?
– What does it look like?
– Do you like or dislike it? Why?
– Does climate affect house construction?
– Why do some people choose to build houses themselves?
– Do you think architects have challenges in creating houses today?
– Why do you think it is so?
– Do we need to construct houses near historical sites?
– Will aesthetic value of these historical places be reduced if construction is allowed?
– Why do you think so?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2017 Our friend T took the IELTS test in India and…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – November 2016 When M took the IELTS Speaking test in India he…
- IELTS Speaking test in Japan – January 2017 Our friend Y took the IELTS Speaking test in Japan…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2017 When W took IELTS in India he was asked the…
- IELTS Speaking test in India – January 2017 Thanks to J who took the IELTS Speaking test in…