Thanks to A from Iran we are able to share these recent IELTS Speaking questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– What do you like the most about your job?
– Do you like history?
– Do you watch TV programs about history?
– Who is the famous person from history are you interested in? Why?
Talk about a free item you were offered as a promotion in a shopping centre. Please say
– Why were you offered it?
– What was the item?
– What did you do with it?
– Is it a good idea for manufacturers to give people their products as free samples?
– Do you think spraying perfume in shopping malls to introduce them to people is a good way?
– Do people in your country like to get free goods?
– Do you have any religious or traditional custom involving free food or things being offered to others?
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – March 2017 When M took the IELTS Speaking test in Iran he…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – August 2016 Our friend H took the IELTS test in Iran and…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – July 2016 When our friend Z took the IELTS Speaking test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – December 2016 Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in Iran…
- IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 When D took the IELTS Speaking test in Sri Lanka,…