An IELTS test taker from India shared the following topics and questions after his recent exam:
Section 1. Booking of movie tickets for a group of 21 people over the phone.
Section 2. Description of cycling route on the map.
Section 3. About facilities available in different locations at the cycle-race track.
Section 4. About wild boars in Australia: eating habits, preferences and how they cause damage to the local inhabitants.
Passage 1. About the swimming instructor job, its responsibilities and selection criteria.
Passage 2. About different campsites and their locations in New Zealand.
Passage 3. About work culture in a company and the employees’ redundancy process.
Passage 4. About local libraries, their facilities and access requirements in New Zealand.
Passage 5. About ants’ survival including details about each member’s responsibility in the ant group.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You have just moved to a new apartment. Write a letter to your friend and say
– Why did you move?
– Describe your new home.
– Invite him/her to your new place.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that no homework should be given to children. Others, however, say that extra work is needed after school for children and teenagers in order to succeed. Discuss both the views and give your opinion including reasons and relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 (General Training) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS test in the UAE – May 2017 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers H and M from the UAE…
- IELTS test in India – September 2016 (General Training) When P took the IELTS test in India, the following…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – March 2017 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from Sri Lanka (thanks, I!) remembered…
- IELTS test in Brazil – March 2017 (General Training) The topics and questions below were shared by an IELTS…