Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in Iran and remembered the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What did you like about your high school?
– What didn’t you like about it?
– Would you like to be a school teacher? Why or why not?
– Did you wear a watch when you were a child?
– Did anyone give you a watch as a gift?
– Who was it?
– Do you wear a watch now? Why?
Talk about a decision someone made on your behalf that you disagreed with. Please say
– when this happened
– what the decision was
– who made it and why
– and explain why you disagreed with it.
– What are the important decisions young people have to make these days?
– Do you think young people can and should make decisions themselves?
– What personality types can make better decisions? Why?
– What personality traits should a politician have to make good decisions?
– Why do you think so?
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – May 2017 Thanks to A from Iran we are able to share…
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – January 2016 When S took her IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh, she…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – March 2017 When M took the IELTS Speaking test in Iran he…
- IELTS test in Ireland – April 2017 (General Training) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Ireland and…
- IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan – February 2017 When A took the IELTS Speaking test in Uzbekistan he…