Below are the Writing and Speaking questions that H remembered after taking the IELTS test in India:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing the correlation between university studies, health, and pension from 1990 to 2015 with a projection to 2050. Also how the government spends the GDP on above matters.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays many parents believe that children’s usage of tablets or computers would be good for their future academic career. What are the advantages and disadvantages of such belief? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Do you send emails?
– How will emails work in the future?
– What could emails be useful to you for?
– Where do you live now?
– Can you describe your home?
– Would you like to move to a different place? Why?
– What would be the main reason for you to change your house?
– What will you have in your own house?
Describe your experience of changing schools or moving home. Please say
– What was your experience?
– How did you feel about meeting new classmates or neighbors?
– Would you do it again in the future? Why?
- IELTS test in India – May 2017 (Academic Module) When H took the IELTS test in India she was…
- IELTS test in Hyderabad, India – January 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Hyderabad…
- IELTS test in India – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend P took the IELTS test in India and…
- IELTS test in India – April 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend S took the IELTS test in India and…
- IELTS test in India – March 2017 (Academic Module) After taking the IELTS test in India R remembered the…