When A took the IELTS Speaking test in Jordan she was asked the following questions:
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
– Describe your hometown, please.
– Do you like living there?
– Why is that?
– Let’s talk about music.
– Do you like pop music?
– Why do you like it?
– What pop stars do you like?
– Have you seen any of them in person?
Talk about some happy news you received about a person you know well. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– What was the news?
– Why did you feel happy?
– Let’s talk about happy news in general.
– How do people celebrate happy news in your hometown or city?
– Do you share happy news with other people?
– Why do you think some people get jealous?
– What kind of events are celebrated in your country?
– Let’s talk about news on TV and radio.
– Some say the media should report more happy news than bad news.
– Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– Why do you think so?
- IELTS Speaking test in India – March 2017 When A took IELTS in India he was asked the…
- IELTS Speaking test in Tashkent, Uzbekistan – February 2017 Our kind friend B took the IELTS Speaking test in…
- IELTS Speaking test in Saudi Arabia – February 2017 Thanks to J, an IELTS test taker from Saudi Arabia,…
- IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh – April 2017 Our friend S took the IELTS Speaking test in Bangladesh…
- IELTS Speaking test in Australia – April 2017 When H took the IELTS Speaking test in Australia he…