M recently took the IELTS test in Iran and remembered the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing the production process of deep-fired salted peanuts. We had to explain and summarize it.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays young people are spending most of their leisure time using smartphones and tablets for entertaining. Is it a positive or a negative development? Give your own opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
Describe a painting or a work of art that you saw and liked. Please say
– What is it?
– Where and when did you see it?
– Explain the impression it made on you.
– Do you like arts in general?
– What kind of art do you like more?
– Why is that?
– Do you engage in art-related activities yourself? Why?
- IELTS test in Uzbekistan – March 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend A took the IELTS test in Uzbekistan and…
- IELTS test in the UK – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend Q took the IELTS test in the UK…
- IELTS Speaking test in Iran – May 2017 Our friend M took the IELTS Speaking test in Iran…
- IELTS test in Azerbaijan – March 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend K took the IELTS test in Azerbaijan recently…
- IELTS test in Azerbaijan – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our kind friend U took the IELTS test in Azerbaijan…