Our friend L took the IELTS test in India and remembered the following details (L had no recollection of the Listening topics):
Passage 1. About the history and development of bicycles. Their first brands and how mass production started in different countries.
Passage 2, 3. Don’t remember.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
You are very disturbed by the noise coming from a restaurant opened nearby recently. Write a letter to the restaurant manager and say
– What problem do you experience?
– What should the management do about it?
– Describe what you will do if the problem is not resolved.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays managers and team leaders in different organizations are much younger compared to the past. What are the reasons for it? Is it a positive or negative development?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Let’s talk about your job.
– What is your job profile?
– Is it really hard to work nowadays?
– How do you spend time after work?
– Do you play any musical instrument?
– What do you think about the role of music today?
– Do you like to make lots of friends or do you have only one best friend?
– How do you spend time with your friends?
– Do you think you will make a lot of new friends in the future?
Talk about a neighbor that you like and admire. Please say
– Who is he/she?
– When did you first meet him/her?
– How does he/she inspire you?
– Is interaction with other neighbors important to us?
– What is the role and importance of local community?
– What do you think about national identity?
– Do you really take pride in it?
– In what way?
- IELTS test in India – May 2017 (General Training) An IELTS test taker from India shared the following topics…
- IELTS test in Sri Lanka – January 2017 (General Training) Our friend L took the IELTS test in Sri Lanka…
- IELTS test in India – September 2016 (General Training) When P took the IELTS test in India, the following…
- IELTS test in the UAE – May 2017 (General Training) Two IELTS test takers H and M from the UAE…
- IELTS test in India – February 2017 (General Training) Thanks to H who took the IELTS test in India…