When R took the IELTS test in Botswana, he was asked the following Writing and Speaking questions:
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two pie charts describing university students of two age groups, below 25 and above 25. We had to analyze and summarize the information regarding reasons why students are choosing a certain university. There were about five or six reasons.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays more fathers remain at home taking care of children than in the past. Why is it happening? Is it a positive or negative development?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Tell me about the house where you live.
– Do you like the house where you live now?
– What would you like to change there if you had a chance?
– Do you prefer using buses or private transport for commuting?
– What can the government do to ensure safety of public transport?
– Would you prefer underground or surface transportation?
Talk about a time when you had to wait for something. Please say
– What were you waiting for and when?
– What did you do while waiting?
– What was the outcome?
– Do you think older people manage time better than young people?
– Why is it so?
– Do you think time management is important?
– What usually happens when time isn’t managed correctly?
– Do you think someone is wasting time when he/she is not doing something, just sitting there?
– Do you think computers or electronic devices help us to manage time?
– Can you give a few examples of such devices?
– Do people who are not familiar with computers waste more time?
- IELTS test in India – May 2017 (Academic Module) When H took the IELTS test in India she was…
- IELTS test in India – May 2017 (Academic Module) Below are the Writing and Speaking questions that H remembered…
- IELTS test in India – March 2017 (Academic Module) After taking the IELTS test in India R remembered the…
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – May 2017 (Academic Module) The following topics and questions were shared by G after…
- IELTS test in Indonesia – June 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend T remembered the following topics and questions from…