Thanks to J who recently took the IELTS test in Australia, we can share the following topics and questions:
Section 1. A phone conversation regarding children’s party booking.
Section 2. About assignment officers.
Section 3. Don’t remember.
Section 4. About tanks technical services in India.
Passage 1. About different perfumes.
Passage 2. About video and computer games.
Passage 3. About the relationship between society and artists.
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a line graph showing figures from four countries in which wind is used to generate energy.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Today’s typical method of teaching involving direct communication between teachers and students will not exist by 2050. To what extent do you agree or disagree? Give your own opinion and examples.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What subject are you studying?
Describe a useful plant in your country. Please say
– What plant is it?
– Where does it grow?
– Why is it so useful?
– How did you hear about this plant?
– Could it be used for other purposes as well?
– Do you know any other plants that are useful?
- IELTS test in Australia – January 2017 (Academic Module) Thanks to S who took the IELTS test in Australia…
- IELTS test in Singapore – March 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend M took the IELTS test in Singapore and…
- IELTS test in Azerbaijan – March 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend K took the IELTS test in Azerbaijan recently…
- IELTS test in Melbourne, Australia – May 2017 (Academic Module) The following topics and questions were shared by G after…
- IELTS test in India – January 2017 (Academic Module) Our friend P took the IELTS test in India and…